WE LOVE ADDING NEW CLINICIANS TO OUR INNOVATIVE TEAM!
We hire both PCLC’s (provisional license) and LCPC’s or LCSW’s and we have room for new clinicians, both Full-Time (20+ clients) and Part-Time (8 -20 clients)
- Are you looking for connection with other therapists?
- Do you love seeing clients, but are overwhelmed by the business side of insurance, billing, marketing, etc.?
- Are you looking for financial security?
- Do you long to be part of a supportive group while maintaining your autonomy as a therapist?
- Is a beautiful office space appealing?
If any of these apply to YOU, We encourage you to APPLY to Bozeman Counseling Center!
We are a different kind of Group Practice, re-imagining what an amazing work environment can look like. We are holistic, innovative, fun, and connected. We are also leaders in our mental health community.
Come be part of the future of mental health counseling at Bozeman Counseling Center!
- At Bozeman Counseling Center you get the best of both worlds; autonomy and independence with a flexible schedule to see your ideal client, while at the same time, having connection and support from other therapists in our office.
- As a clinician you can utilize counseling modalities and approaches that feel authentic and right for you, we don’t require you to use any one approach.
- We also offer supervision and mentorship to PCLCs and LCPCs looking to further develop their clinical skills, business skills, and reach new professional and personal goals.
- We support clinicians launching into solo practice when their clinical and business skills are firmly established. We pride ourselves in being an incubator practice for those who want to learn and develop their skills.
- We also provide promotion, leadership opportunities, supervision training, and other benefits to the clinicians who stay as an ongoing part of our practice.
Here are some other unique benefits about choosing Bozeman Counseling Center:
- Weekly Paychecks as a W-2 Employee
- No waiting for insurance payments to come in, to get paid
- We find ideal clients for you and fill your case-load
- Mentorship by director and business coach Kittie Bowen
- You can work very part-time and have time with your family if desired
- You can have a large case load if desired to meet your financial goals
- We are collaborative with our therapists on the vision and future of the group and are transparent concerning the management of the practice
If any of this sounds like the perfect fit for you or if you would like to chat more about job opportunities at Bozeman Counseling Center, please reach out to us through the website or email email@example.com. We would love a cover letter and your resume or CV.
Since we are passionate about supporting mental health professionals, please reach out about any other questions you might have about working as a counselor in Bozeman. – Warmly, Kittie